22 Oct Seven Skin Care Tips For Bride
Planning a wedding is no cake walk. In today’s times and busy lives, wedding stress can take a toll on your skin and how! So, while you are busy ticking a gazillion tasks off your to-do list, we have got your skin care covered. Here’s a list of things that will help you look and feel the best for your big day. To look radiant and fresh on your D-Day let’s get one thing clear…your SKIN 😀
1. Watch what’s on your plate: No, we are not telling you to follow a strict diet. Incorporate more natural ingredients and colours into your regular diet. Eat your fruits and drink your vegetables, and cut down on artificial and refined sugar. Snack on nuts in stead of chips. And, there you are one step closer to achieving that naturally glowing skin.
2. Water is your best friend: We cannot stress enough on how important water is for radiant looking skin. Water enables the body to flush out toxins, reduces puffiness and wrinkles, prevents acne, and aids weight loss. So where ever you go, not without your bottle of water.
3. Get moving and grooving: Put on your favourite music and start dancing, do some cardio, pick up those weights, and bow down to the lord of the sun. (read: Suryanamaskar: p) A fit and active lifestyle is a key to glowing skin and less stress. Go break a leg, just not literally.
4. Eye care for you: A drop of almond oil/moringa oil under your eyes before you sleep is the best thing you can include in your skin care routine. Also, treat your eyes with some hydrating cucumber slices and a cooling eye mask every now and then. Remember, consistency is the key here.
5. CTM on repeat: Get your Cleansing, Toning, Moisturising (CTM) routine in place on a daily basis. Be sure to choose the right products suiting your skin type for the best results. And while you are at it, go ahead exfoliate 2-3 times in a week too.
6. Sleeping is beauty: We are sure you are an expert at meeting deadlines and chasing targets, so here’s another target for you to meet; 8 hours of sound sleep. While you sleep, the skin’s blood flow increases resulting in the rebuilding of collagen and reducing wrinkles and spots. It’s not called beauty sleep for nothing.
7. Tried and Tested is the Best: You will find a lot of people around you recommending different treatments and products to try on. We recommend that you stick to already tried products that suit your skin type the best and avoid experimenting with new items few months before the wedding. Consistent maintenance is the way to be
These awesome skin care tips are not just for you to achieve clear and glowing skin for your wedding
day. Make this a part of your routine to maintain the radiant looking skin.