05 Oct Different Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot Styles
Posted at 14:52h in Articles 0 Comments
Different Pre-Wedding Photo Shoot Styles
The Bombay Paparazzi team absolutely loves pre-wedding shoots. The whole experience is a new story; getting to know the couple, understanding their personality, learning about their relationship, and then bringing out their love in the truest sense before the camera. For all the to-be married couples, we have put together a list of styles for pre-wedding shoots. Read on and tell us what’s your style?
- Cute Candid: Candid images are hands down everyone’s favourite. The sheer beauty of capturing the moments that are real, raw, and natural is unmatchable. It’s all about the little things, when you are not posing or planning is when we work our magic.
- Up close and cozy: Capturing the couple’s love, mush, and chemistry up close through timeless close ups. The classic portrait shots that are definitely frame worthy.
- Showcase of culture: Pre wedding shoots present the couples with a great chance to incorporate the dynamic Indian culture. It may be through beautiful Indian outfits, the choice of location, or including cultural props.
- Grand and Gorgeous: Gorgeous locations, flowing gowns, dreamy set up is what makes the photo shoot grand. This style is perfect for all of you who love to dress up and pose.
- Cover shot: Dreamt of being on a magazine cover? Well, we are here to give you that experience. Look sharp, bold, confident and do a killer editorial style pre wedding photo shoot.
- Comical Romance: This style is our favourite. We love it when couples are in the mood to tease, play pranks and show their goofy side. Adding a comical element to the shoot is definitely a great idea.
We hope you guys are now sorted on what style to choose for your pre wedding photoshoot. Hit up on our Gallery for more images. We await your call to books us soon 🙂